[FF_Announce] Friday Folk online AGM, Friday 18 September

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Wed Sep 9 12:44:57 BST 2020

Hi. I hope you are keeping safe and well. While there is no dancing
taking place, Friday Folk members have been keeping in touch via
WhatsApp and weekly Zoom meetings. It's mainly  general chat, but please
let us know if you are facing any particular difficulties and we will
try to help.

This email is to inform you that the Friday Folk AGM will take place
online on Friday 18 September at 20:00. The agenda will include the
previous minutes, Chairman's report, Treasurer's Report, and election of
officers. There are normally 8 committee positions and 8 candidates have
already indicated they are willing to stand. If anyone else would like
to stand, please let us know immediately.

If you would like to take part in the AGM, please reply to request an
AGM information pack. This will include details of how to access the
online meeting and copies of the documents.

You can vote during the AGM in one of two ways - either by joining the
online meeting and voting directly, or by appointing another member at
the meeting to act as your proxy. You can tell the proxy how you want to
vote or leave it to their discretion. It will probably simplify things
if you appoint the chair of the meeting to be your proxy.

After the AGM is completed there will be an open discussion on future
activities of the club. I look forward to seeing you soon online.

Best wishes, Bob

Bob Barrett
Friday Folk
01727 856508