[FF_Announce] Friday Folk May update

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Fri May 22 11:06:19 BST 2020

Dear dancer,

We hope you are staying safe and well and enjoying the sunny weather. We
decided it was time for another update from Friday Folk. Although we
don't have much news to report, we'd like to stay in touch with members
and friends of the club.

Please remember that help is available from members of Friday Folk if
you need it. We are always ready to assist where we can. If you are
having trouble with shopping, other important issues, or just want to
have a chat please feel free to make contact. You can email us at
info at fridayfolk.org.uk or phone any committee member. My number is 01727
856508.

You may also like to join a Friday Folk WhatsApp group set up by Jane.
Please email jane2.johnson at btinternet.com if you would like to be added.
Please check the T&Cs because there are some concerns about privacy. By
joining WhatsApp, you give Facebook consent to access the personal
details of everyone in your address book at any time.

Looking forward, it might be some while before we can resume normal
Friday Folk activities. Behind the scenes we have been thinking about
plans for the future. Katherine has made provisional arrangements for
the Friday Folk Christmas party and we hope that can take place on 11
December.

Meanwhile we send our best wishes and hope to see you soon.

Regards, Bob Barrett and the Friday Folk Committee