[FF_Announce] Friday Folk - staying in touch

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Sun Mar 29 22:15:33 BST 2020

I hope you are managing OK in the present circumstances. I am sending
this email to let you know about our plans for Friday Folk members to
keep in touch during the coming weeks.

The main platform for day-to-day communication will be WhatsApp. Jane
has offered to set up a WhatsApp group for this. To join, you need to
install WhatsApp on your mobile phone and email your phone number to her
at jane2.johnson at btinternet.com. Jane will then add you to the group.

The group is open to anyone who attends Friday Folk and is intended for
general chat. Please note that your mobile number will be available to
other members of the group and that Facebook who own WhatsApp may
collect data about you. So make sure you are happy with using this form
of communication. Many members use it already and we would enjoy keeping
in touch with you in this way.

If you are having any particular problems, either now or in the future,
you probably don't want to broadcast this to everyone in the group. If
so, please send a private message to one of the Friday Folk committee
members or send an email to info at fridayfolk.org.uk. We will do our best
to help with whatever is necessary, such as food delivery and practical
support.

Wishing you well during these difficult times.

Kind regards,
Bob Barrett
Friday Folk