[FF_Announce] Friday Folk WhatsApp and Zoom

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Fri Oct 2 16:59:33 BST 2020

Dear Dancer,

While we are not dancing there are opportunities to keep in touch in
other ways. We have a Friday Folk WhatsApp group and an informal meeting
on Zoom every Friday evening. Please join us if you can.

To be added to the Friday Folk WhatsApp group please contact Jane with
your mobile number. Email jane2.johnson at btinternet.com. Please check the
T&Cs because there are some concerns about privacy. By joining WhatsApp,
you give Facebook permission to access the full personal details of
everyone in your address book at any time.

The Zoom meeting is on Fridays at 20:00. You can use the link below to
join in (you may need to edit out the line break).

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4499207073?pwd=UGRNM0lPRmd6c0JDMm9XZE1zWEdodz09

Or just use the Meeting ID: 449 920 7073. Password: 707121.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards, Bob Barrett
and the Friday Folk Committee