[FF_Announce] New programme and events

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Fri Apr 14 07:03:27 BST 2023

I hope you can join us when Friday Folk reopens on 14 April. The full
programme for the summer term is below. And please note these two
special events.

On Wednesday 14 June there is a trip to Beaconsfield to see the Chiltern
Theatre Company performing Twelfth Night. Tickets are £19 (concessions
£17). Please book at Friday Folk by 21 April.
See https://chiltern-shakespeare.co.uk/ for details.

And our next Saturday dance is on Saturday 24 June with music from Box
of Frogs. This is an exciting new band comprising Linda Game on fiddle
and Ali Messer on accordion. Louise Siddons is our excellent caller.
It’s at the Katherine Warington School, Harpenden, from 19:30. Do come
along.

Regards, Bob

-----

14 Apr	Bob Lilley
21 Apr	Bob Barrett and the Friday Folk Band
28 Apr	Steve Russell
5 May	"A Coronation Celebration" with Andy King
12 May	Mike Bennett
19 May	Wendy Harrup and Tim 'n' Tom
26 May	Closed (Chippenham weekend)
2 Jun	Regency Dances with Anne Daye
9 Jun	Colin Hume and the Friday Folk Band
16 Jun	New dancers evening with Bob Barrett and members of the Red River
Band
23 Jun	Ivan Aitken
24 Jun	Saturday Dance with Louise Siddons and Box of Frogs - at
Katherine Warington School, Harpenden
30 Jun	Andrea Stodell
7 Jul	Paul's Party with Mark Elvins and Mollie & Ali
14 Jul	A "Tour de France en Danse" with Lindsay and Danse Herts Musicians
21 Jul	Garden Dance with Spring Greens (phone for details)