[FF_Announce] Supporting Rennie Grove

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Mon Jan 9 12:37:18 GMT 2023

We hope you had a pleasant festive break.

Unfortunately, the Friday Folk carol singing event had to be cancelled
because of illness. We still want to support our chosen charity, Rennie
Grove Hospice Care. So we are inviting members to make a donation via
JustGiving (link below and on the Friday Folk website). We hope you can
support their valuable work.

   https://www.justgiving.com/page/fridayfolk

The spring programme has begun with an excellent session by caller Andy
King. The full programme is below.

6 Jan  Andy King
13 Jan Bob Barrett
20 Jan Rebecca and David Capron and Spring Greens
27 Jan Scottish dancing with Ruth and Douglas
3 Feb  Patricia Donnithorne
10 Feb Rachel Bending and Friday Folk Band
17 Feb Mike Ruff
24 Feb Club Callers
3 Mar  David Ashworth
10 Mar Colin Hume and Cloudburst
17 Mar Red Nose Day with Suzanne Farmer
24 Mar Wendy Harrup and Friday Folk Band
31 Mar European dancing with John Stewart and Anthony Dudson
7 Apr  Closed for Easter

Best wishes for 2023.

Bob