[FF_Announce] Friday Folk Programme and 40th Anniversary

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 22:07:24 BST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had an enjoyable summer. This update contains details of the
Friday Folk programme for the rest of 2019.

This term we are proud to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Friday Folk
with two special events.

On Friday 18 October there is an extended club night at Marlborough Road
with Mike Bennett and the Friday Folk Band.

The following day, Saturday 19 October, there is a special Anniversary
Dance at Verulam School with Mark Elvins and Double Dichotomy (Mollie
and Vic). We recommend booking in advance to be sure of a place for this.

It would be nice to see lots of former members of Friday Folk at these
events. So please tell anyone you know who may be interested. There are
more details on the Friday Folk website.

Programme for Autumn 2019

6 Sep	Paul Garner and Spring Greens
13 Sep	Adrian Burrows and Friday Folk Band
20 Sep	Anna Park
27 Sep	Club callers and AGM
4 Oct	Ivan Aitken
11 Oct	Bob Lilley
18 Oct	40th Anniversary Special with Mike Bennett and Friday Folk Band
19 Oct	40th Anniversary Saturday Special with Mark Elvins and Double
         Dichotomy. At Verulam School.
25 Oct	Denise Devonald
1 Nov	Brenda Godrich and Spring Greens
8 Nov	Frances Oates
15 Nov	Bob Barrett
22 Nov	Suzanne Farmer and Friday Folk Band
29 Nov	David and Rebecca Capron
6 Dec	Colin Hume and Friday Folk Band
13 Dec	Xmas Special with Wendy Harrup, Mollie and Ali
20 Dec	Carol Singing around St Albans (phone for details)
3 Jan 	New Term begins

Best wishes, Bob