[FF_Announce] Tutankhamun Exhibition Saturday 14 December

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Sun Aug 11 10:57:40 BST 2019

Come with Friday Folk to the Tutankhamun Exhibition at the Saatchi
Gallery, London. See the treasures of the Golden Pharaoh. Alain is
making a group booking for this popular exhibition with details as follows.

**** Please reply by Friday 23 August ****

When: Saturday 14 December. Hopefully enter between 11:00 and 12:00.
Price: £34.50 (£31.50 concession for age 55+). If we get enough people I
think that I can get about £3 off those prices.

Where: King's Road, Sloane Square, SW3 4RY

Web site: https://tutankhamun-london.com/

If you wish to come or have questions contact Alain by email:
addw at phcomp.co.uk. Please do NOT phone until 20th August.

To book, please provide:

* Name, email address, phone number (mobile preferably)

* Number of people. For each person indicate concession or not (ie 55+).

I do not want payment now, but will want cash after I have booked.
Payment in September will be fine.

Notes:

I cannot guarantee the above entry time - it depends on how quickly
tickets sell. I will contact you if I cannot get a time between 11am and
2pm.

Their web site says that the 'price may vary'. I hope that it will not
be more than what I quote above.

In the evening of 14th December Bob Morgan and Vertical Expression will
be performing at the London Barndance, so you will be able to make two
events with one trip into London.

Go to the web site to see what will be exhibited.

Friday Folk