[FF_Announce] What's on

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu May 23 16:19:09 BST 2019

Dear Dancer,

I'm writing to remind you of some upcoming events at Friday Folk.

Friday 24 May. Friday Folk will be CLOSED, as many people will be away
for the Bank Holiday.

Friday 31 May. We resume after the break with visiting callers from the
USA, Louise Siddons and Megan Wilson. They will be accompanied by live
music from Mollie Koenigsberger.

Friday 7 June. Wendy Harrup and the Friday Folk Band.

Friday 14 June. Club Callers. An opportunity for anyone to call a dance.
We can help you with dance books, music and suggestions. Contact a
committee member for information.

Saturday 15 June. Saturday Special at Verulam School with Lynne Render
and Momentum. Our Saturday dance moves to a new venue, Verulam School in
St Albans. Lynne will be calling a mixed programme of dances to the
excellent music of Momentum.

We hope to see you soon.

Best wishes,
Bob Barrett