[FF_Announce] New programme starts 26 April

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Mon Apr 15 01:15:44 BST 2019

Dear Dancer,

Here is our programme for the new term starting on 26 April. I hope you
can come along to dance at Friday Folk.

26 Apr     Suzanne Farmer
3 May     David and Rebecca Capron
10 May     Colin Hume and Friday Folk Band
17 May     Bob Lilley
24 May     Closed
31 May     Louise Siddons and Megan Wilson
7 Jun    Wendy Harrup and Friday Folk Band
14 Jun     Club Callers
15 Jun     Saturday Special. English Mixed Dance with Lynne Render and
Momentum at Verulam School
21 Jun     Barry Goodman
28 Jun     New Members Night with Bob Barrett and Friday Folk Band
5 Jul     Barrie Bullimore and Spring Greens
12 Jul     Nigel Close
19 Jul     Mike Bennett and Friday Folk Band
26 Jul     Garden Dance with Spring Greens (phone for details)
16 Aug     Evening BBQ (phone for details)
6 Sep     New term starts

Our Saturday Special dance is on 15 June with Lynne Render and Momentum.
It is at a new location, Verulam School in St Albans.

If you would like to subscribe to an online ics file, it is here
<http://www.fridayfolk.org.uk/ffprog.ics>.

Regards, Bob Barrett, Friday Folk