[FF_Announce] Friday Folk club nights reopen 3 September

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Mon Aug 30 16:15:12 BST 2021

Dear Dancer,

We are pleased to announce that Friday Folk club nights will resume from
Friday 3 September 2021. Dancing starts at 19:45 at the Church Hall,
Marlborough Road, St Albans, AL1 3XG. The programme is below.

To protect the safety of those attending, the following precautions will
apply.

•  You must not attend if you have any symptoms that could indicate
Covid or you have been told to isolate. We recommend that everyone takes
a lateral flow test before attending.

•  There will be additional ventilation and cleaning in the hall.

•  Dances will be from the standard repertoire and may involve contact
with other people such as turns and swings. Participants should decide
for themselves whether to take part and how to deal with interactions.

•  Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please use it frequently. Avoid
touching your mouth and nose.

•  There will be no interval drinks provided. Please bring your own
refreshments.

We hope you will be able to join us as we return to real-life dancing.

Best wishes, the Friday Folk Committee

--------------------------

Friday Folk Programme Autumn 2021

3 Sep   Bob Barrett
10 Sep  Douglas and Ruth
17 Sep  Suzanne Farmer
24 Sep  AGM and talk - online-only event via Zoom
1 Oct   Andy King
8 Oct   Bob Lilley
15 Oct  Friday Folk Band (led by Colin Hume) and caller TBC
22 Oct  Wendy Harrup and Spring Greens - remembering Eileen's favourite
dances
29 Oct  David and Rebecca Capron
5 Nov   Mike Ruff
12 Nov  Andrea Stodell
19 Nov  Club callers
26 Nov  Colin Hume and the Friday Folk Band (led by Roger Swaine)
3 Dec   Early dancing with Jan Guyatt and musicians
10 Dec  Christmas Party
17 Dec  Carol Singing around St Albans