[FF_Announce] Friday Folk Garden Dance - 13 August

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Fri Jul 30 12:25:26 BST 2021

The Friday Folk Garden Dance will take place at the usual venue on
Friday 13 August from 19:45. There will be live music from Spring Greens
and club callers. We hope you will be able to come.

This year the arrangements will be a bit different. It will be an
outdoor only event, so the weather will play a major part. If it rains
you will get wet. The event will continue regardless of conditions.

There will be less communal sharing of drinks and snacks, so please
bring with you whatever you might need, as well as cups, chairs,
umbrellas, etc. Toilets will be available indoors.

Dances will be from the standard repertoire and may involve contact with
other people such as turns and swings. Participants should decide for
themselves whether to take part and how to deal with interactions. Hand
sanitiser will be available. Please check you have no COVID-19 symptoms
before coming. We recommend that everyone attending is double vaccinated
and takes a Lateral Flow Test beforehand.

This will be an excellent opportunity to meet up again with old friends.
We are looking forward to a very enjoyable evening.

For more information and details of the venue, please phone 07762 085629.

Bob Barrett
Friday Folk