[FF_Announce] Carol singing 16 Dec may be cancelled

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu Dec 15 09:35:40 GMT 2022

Hi,

We may, unfortunately, have to cancel the carol singing planned for
Friday 16 December. Several members are unwell and can't come, including
our euphonium player. We wish them all a speedy recovery.

Martin Butler has kindly offered to play the music for us. But there may
not be enough singers and collectors to make it viable. So we are
checking beforehand who will definitely be coming. Please register your
interest by emailing info at fridayfolk.org.uk or messaging us on WhatsApp.
And please check the Friday Folk website on the day to find out if it is
going ahead or not.

Whatever happens, we will make sure that our chosen charity, Rennie
Grove Hospice Care, receives a suitable donation.

Seasons greetings, Bob