[FF_Announce] This Saturday 21 May - Dance with Geoff Cubitt and Contrasaurus

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Mon May 16 17:06:11 BST 2022

We hope you can join us for our first Saturday dance in a long while.
For your enjoyment we have the excellent line up of Geoff Cubitt and
Contrasaurus for an American style contra dance.

It's at Samuel Ryder Academy, Drakes Drive, St Albans, AL1 5AR, from
7:30 to 10:30pm. Tickets are £10. Please phone 01727 856508 for enquiries.

There will be cold drinks available or you can bring your own refreshments.

See you there.

Best wishes, Friday Folk