[FF_Announce] New Programme starts 7 September

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Sun Aug 12 02:51:07 BST 2018

Dear dancer,

Please see details of our new programme and our Saturday dance on 20
October 2018. I hope you can come along.

Regards, Bob Barrett, Friday Folk

Autumn Programme
-------------
7 Sep	Bob Barrett
14 Sep	Rachel Bending and Friday Folk Band
21 Sep	Colin Hume and Spring Greens
28 Sep	Club callers and AGM
5 Oct	David and Rebecca Capron
12 Oct	Mike Bennett and Friday Folk Band
19 Oct	Barrie Bullimore
26 Oct	Bob Lilley
2 Nov	Bob Barrett and Spring Greens
9 Nov	Frances Oates
16 Nov	Eileen's Birthday Party with Mark Elvins and Spring Greens
23 Nov	Jane Pfaff and Friday Folk Band
30 Nov	Anglo Scottish evening with Stephen Webb and Douglas Hedley
7 Dec	Suzanne Farmer and Friday Folk Band
14 Dec	Christmas Special with Wendy Harrup and Cloudburst
21 Dec	Carol singing around St Albans (phone for details)

Saturday 20 October 2018 - Saturday Special Dance with Geoff Cubitt,
Mollie and Ali
All are welcome, including beginners. Tickets are £9 on the door. At
Samuel Ryder Academy, Drakes Drive, St Albans,  AL1 5AR. From 19:30 to
23:00. Details from Bob, 01727 856508.

To add these events automatically to your diary and receive regular
updates, you can subscribe to our iCalendar feed here.

https://fridayfolk.org.uk/ffprog.ics