[FF_Announce] Forthcoming events

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu Jun 7 21:15:54 BST 2018

This Friday, 8 June, there is a change to the advertised programme.
Wendy Harrup has kindly agreed to call the dances for us. I hope you can
attend.

The following Friday, 15 June, we have a special new members' evening
with caller Bob Barrett. The dances will be fully explained so no
experience is needed to join in. Please bring along anyone you know who
might like to dance with us. There will also be a special guest
appearance by Stanga Folk Dance Group from Sweden and musician Tania Simon.

Best wishes,
Friday Folk