[FF_Announce] Saturday 21 October - Mark Elvins and Wild Ride in St Albans

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu Oct 12 19:51:02 BST 2017

Coming soon we have a fantastic dance in St Albans arranged by Friday Folk.

Mark Elvins is the MC who will be calling all the moves. And Wild Ride,
comprising Robbie Thomas, Holly Norton and Bob Tracey, will provide the
tunes to get you dancing.

The evening will be a mixture of English and American style dances, so
there will be something for everyone.

It's on Saturday 21 October 2017 from 7:30 to 11 pm at The Samuel Ryder
Academy, Drakes Drive, St Albans, AL1 5AR.

Tickets are £9 on the door. More info from www.fridayfolk.org.uk or
01727 856508.

And don't forget our Midweek Meltdown on Wednesday 15 November 2017.
This is an all American evening with special guests from the USA Larry
Unger and Audrey Knuth. The caller is Colin Hume. The dance is from 7:30
to 10:30 at The Church Hall, Marlborough Road, St Albans, AL1 3XG.
Tickets £7.