[FF_Announce] Friday 4 Nov - New Members Evening

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Mon Oct 31 16:21:20 GMT 2016

Invite your friends along to Friday Folk for our New Members evening on
Friday 4 November. Bob Barrett will be calling and there will be live
music from the Friday Folk Band.

There will be plenty of helpful instruction so that beginners can join
in. And we will keep things interesting for regular members too.

So tell your friends to come and join us, to meet new people, and have
fun! Absolutely no experience is necessary and there is no need to bring
a partner. All ages are welcome.

- Come on your own, with a partner, or in a group
- Free for new members (normal price £4)

At The Church Hall, Marlborough Road, St Albans, AL1 3XG. Friday 4
November 2016 from 7:45pm.

See www.fridayfolk.org.uk or call 01727 856508 for more information.