[FF_Announce] Friday Folk BBQ 14 August

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu Aug 13 00:56:07 BST 2015

The Friday Folk Barbecue will be on Friday 14 August from 7:45pm at the
usual address. If you're not sure where this is, please phone on 01727
856508. Everyone is welcome. If the weather is unsuitable we will move
indoors. Friday Folk will provide basic barbecue fare of chicken,
sausages and veggie burgers. Please feel free to bring along other items
to share.

Our regular Friday meetings resume on 4 September with Bob Barrett and
Spring Greens. Check out the full programme at -
http://www.fridayfolk.org.uk

Best wishes and hope to see you soon, Bob Barrett