[FF_Announce] December events and new programme

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Wed Dec 11 02:07:14 GMT 2013

Hi,

Here is an update on Friday Folk's activities for the next few months.

On 13 December it's our Christmas Special with music from Spring Greens
and Colin Hume calling. We start at 7:45 and continue with an extension
to 11:00pm. There will be an interval with snacks and fruit punch.
Please bring along a small plate of food to share. The theme for the
evening is 'hats' (amusing or elegant - it's up to you).

On 20 December Friday Folk will be carol singing around the streets of
St Albans. Meet outside St Pauls Church Hall, Blandford Road at 7:45pm.
The music will be led by Chris Turner and all singers and musicians are
welcome to join in. We will be making a door to door collection for
Scope. Refreshments will be provided afterwards courtesy of Anne and Steve.

The new programme starting in January is as follows.

3 Jan	Bob Barrett
10 Jan	Adrian Burrows and Spring Greens
17 Jan	Colin Hume and Friday Folk Band
24 Jan	Bob Lilley