[FF_Announce] Friday Folk Summer Programme

info at fridayfolk.org.uk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Sun Mar 24 21:32:54 GMT 2013

Hi,

Here is the latest Friday Folk programme starting the week after Easter on 5 April. You'll find more details on the website at www.fridayfolk.org.uk.

On 18 May we are pleased to welcome a fantastic group of musicians visiting from the US. Don't miss Sue and Bruce Rosen and George Wilson at our Saturday Special Dance at St Albans High School for Girls.

See you soon, Bob

------------------------------

 5 Apr  Mike Bennett and FF Band
12 Apr  Zesty Playford with Colin Hume and Mollie Koenigsberger
19 Apr  Suzanne Farmer
26 Apr  Bob Barrett and Spring Greens
 3 May  Brenda Godrich and FF Band
10 May  Eileen and Alain
17 May  Ian Edlin - Different shapes
18 May  Saturday Special with Top US Artists: Sue & Bruce Rosen, George Wilson.
        At St Albans High School for Girls, Townsend Avenue, St Albans, AL1 3SJ.
        7:30 to 11:00 pm. £8. Tel: 01727 856508.
24 May  Club Callers
31 May  Colin Hume and FF Band
 7 Jun  Dave Kerridge
14 Jun  Bob Barrett
21 Jun  Adam Hughes and FF Band
28 Jun  Bill Thorne
 5 Jul  Bob Lilley
12 Jul  Chris Turner and FF Band
19 Jul  Madeleine Smith and Vic
26 Jul  Garden Dance with Spring Greens (phone for details).

Then Summer Break until 6 Sep