Subject: for mail, ignore other version
From: Mecki Testroet <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 11:46:41 +0000

Those who are booked are still invited to pick their favourite
workshops by Carol
Ormand <http://www.mayheydays.org.uk/choices.html#Carol> and Joanna Reiner
<http://www.mayheydays.org.uk/choices.html#Joanna>. Just reply to this mail
with your selection.

The *Saturday costume bal* is now fully booked. We restricted the numbers
to 80. However it will be up to the caller to decide when we have a full
house. So dancers can queue but have no guaranteed place without the
pre-booked ticket.

The good news is that Rhodri is doing *the second costume bal* on Sunday.
We have spaces left here, and dancers will also be allowed to queue on the
night (last year everyone who wanted got in).

Keeping up the Eastbourne tradition of offering new festival callers a
training session, we have the "*New Callers' Showcase*" on Saturday
afternoon. If you wish to take part, please reply to this mail, and we will
pass on your name to Rhodri and John who will be your mentors in 2020.

So far, the workshop is undersuscribed. I will pinch the second slot for a
surprise workshop if numbers remain low (last year we had 6 callers).

For the first time this year, we are also offering a "Callers' Round". This
is a workshop where callers can discuss issues close to their heart. Colin
Hume has volunteered to facilitate one of these workshops, we are not sure
yet who will do the second one. We're open to offers.

The tea dance will not be happening this year as not enough callers who
went through last year's training wished to take part, also we had the
Monday taken away from us, so we will be using the hall for other things.
We are all really pleased by the amount of people who have booked so far
(lots of new dancers) but please don't worry about space. We have a spare
hall!!!
Mecki and the team

-- 
Tel 01308 423 442