[FF_Announce] Christmas Party 10 December

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu Dec 9 22:51:40 GMT 2021

Hi,

Just a quick reminder that the Friday Folk Christmas party is on Friday
10 December at the club. Details are below.

You will have seen the latest government announcements about increased
Covid precautions. Please check yourself for symptoms before coming to
Friday Folk. We recommend taking a Lateral Flow Test. And please wear a
mask on the premises.

See you on Friday.

Regards, Bob

Friday Folk have a number of events for you to enjoy during the holiday
period.

Friday 10th December. Friday Folk Christmas Party
Come along for an entertaining evening of dancing led by an excellent
caller, Mike Bennett. And expect top class music from our talented
performers, Mollie and Ali. The dress theme is sparkly. This year we
will not be bringing food and drinks to share at the interval. You are
welcome to bring supplies just for yourself (but no alcohol, please).
At The Church Hall, Marlborough Road, from 19:45 to 23:00.

Friday 17th December. Carol singing for The Trussell Trust
We will be singing with gusto in the streets of St Albans to raise funds
for our chosen food bank charity, The Trussell Trust. Live music and
song sheets will be provided. Everyone can join in. Starting outside St
Pauls Church, Blandford Road, St Albans, AL1 4JP, at 19:45.

Saturday 1st January. New Year’s Day Lunch and Walk
Lunch at The Swan, Wheathampstead, followed by a walk on The Ayot
Greenway. Please book your lunch in advance. More details will be on the
Friday Folk website.

Sunday 16th January. Lunch at the Thai Rack restaurant
You can book in early January for this convivial event.

We hope you can join us.

With best wishes for the festive season.

Bob Barrett and the Friday Folk committee