[FF_Announce] Friday Folk update

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Mon Jun 14 12:14:08 BST 2021

Dear Dancer,

I hope this finds you well and enjoying the summer weather. I am writing
to update you with Friday Folk's plans for the future. Some Friday Folk
activities may be possible soon and I would like to bring the following
dates to your attention.

* Friday 13 August. Outdoor Social/Dance Evening with live music. At the
usual Garden Dance venue.

* Friday 3 September. Start of weekly Club Nights at Marlborough Road.

* Friday 24 September. Online AGM and talk. This will be via Zoom rather
than face-to-face, to allow more members to participate.

Of course, everything depends on the regulations and recommendations
that apply at the time. We will send more details nearer the event. We
want everyone to feel safe, so we will publish beforehand details of how
each event will be organised and what precautions apply.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best wishes, Bob Barrett and the Friday Folk Committee