[FF_Announce] Programme for Autumn 2017

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Fri Jul 14 17:53:10 BST 2017

Hi,

Here is the Friday Folk programme for next term starting on 1 September
2017. There's lots of exciting entertainment lined up for you.

The date for our next Saturday special is Saturday 21 October with Mark
Elvins and Wild Ride at Samuel Ryder Academy.

Another special event is our Midweek Meltdown on Wednesday 15 November
with well known American artists Larry Unger and Audrey Knuth. The
caller will be Colin Hume. This is at the usual club venue in
Marlborough Road.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards, Bob Barrett

----------------
1 Sep	Bob Barrett
8 Sep	David & Rebecca Capron and Colin, Mollie, Susan & Harold
15 Sep	Wendy Harrup and Friday Folk Band
22 Sep	Social dance and St Albans Morris
29 Sep	AGM and Club Callers
6 Oct	Brenda Godrich and FF Band
13 Oct	Paul Garner
20 Oct	Bob Lilley
21 Oct	Saturday Special - Mark Elvins and Wild Ride at Samuel Ryder Academy
27 Oct	Patricia Donnithorne
3 Nov	Andrea Stodell and FF Band
10 Nov	Madeleine Smith and Spring Greens
15 Nov	Midweek Meltdown - Larry Unger, Audrey Knuth (USA), Colin Hume
17 Nov	Frances Oates
24 Nov	Barrie Bullimore
1 Dec	Mike Bennett and FF Band
8 Dec	Suzanne Farmer
15 Dec	Christmas Party - Mark Elvins, Mollie and Ali
22 Dec	Carol Singing around St Albans