[FF_Announce] Club callers this Friday 5 May

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Wed May 3 19:30:33 BST 2017

A quick message to remind you that on Friday 5 May we have a Club
Callers night at Friday Folk.

This means that ANYONE can join in and call a dance. If you haven't done
it before you would be especially welcome. We have a library of dance
books you can use and various types of recorded music available.

If you're not sure how to get started, have a chat with me or any
committee member. It's not difficult and we can offer lots of useful
advice.

See you on Friday.

Regards, Bob Barrett