[FF_Announce] New Summer Programme

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Tue Apr 4 23:15:21 BST 2017

Hi,

Please find below details of the new Friday Folk programme.

Our next session is on Friday 7 April with Brenda Godrich and the Friday
Folk Band. Then we are closed for one week over Easter. The new term
starts on 21 April with David and Rebecca calling.

All events are at The Church Hall, Marlborough Road, St Albans, unless
otherwise indicated. We hope you can come along.

Regards, Bob Barrett
http://fridayfolk.org.uk

-------------------------
7 Apr   Brenda Godrich and the Friday Folk Band
14 Apr  Closed for Easter
21 Apr  David and Rebecca Capron
28 Apr  Jan Guyatt and Spring Greens
5 May   Club callers
12 May  Bob Barrett and FF Band
19 May  Ann Gibson
26 May  Closed
2 Jun   Colin Hume and FF Band
9 Jun   Thomas Bending
16 Jun  Andrea Stodell
23 Jun  New members eve, Bob Barrett
24 Jun  Saturday Special with Geoff Cubitt, Mollie and Ali
         At Samuel Ryder Academy
30 Jun  Suzanne Farmer
7 Jul   Mike Bennett
14 Jul  Barrie Bullimore and FF Band
21 Jul  Bob Lilley
28 Jul  Garden Dance with Spring Greens (phone for details)
18 Aug  Evening BBQ (phone for details)