[FF_Announce] Carol singing and new programme

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Tue Dec 13 15:24:50 GMT 2016

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the holiday season.

We have one more session this year which is carol singing in the
Fleetville area. Meet on Friday 16 December at 19:45 outside St Pauls
Church Hall, Blandford Road, St Albans, AL1 4JP. There will be
refreshments later at Marshals Drive.

On New Years Day Chris has arranged a walk around Kings Langley. See our
website for details.

The new programme starting in January is below. Note that the location
for 6 January has changed, as our regular hall is unavailable.

6 Jan	Bob Lilley at St Stephens Church Hall, AL1 2PX
13 Jan	Mark Elvins and Friday Folk Band
20 Jan	David and Rebecca Capron
27 Jan	Bob Barrett
3 Feb	Paul Garner and Spring Greens