[FF_Announce] Dancers needed for Blenheim Palace 4-7 Aug

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Thu Jul 28 10:46:43 BST 2016

Mike Ruff has asked us to circulate the following information. He is
looking for dancers to join members of the public in traditional dancing
displays at the Countryfile Live show at Blenheim Palace. The dates are
from 4 to 7 August and you may get free admission to the show. Please
contact Mike for details.

Regards, Bob Barrett

----------------------------------
Countryfile Live - Volunteers

The mAy team is performing traditional dances at Countryfile Live from
Thursday August 4th to Sunday August 7th at Blenheim Palace.  There will
be short demonstrations of Maypole and Morris Dancing with members of
the public encouraged to join in and a mini barn dance every day.
If you would like to be part of this then we would welcome some
additional volunteer members of the team*, particularly on Saturday 6th.

Reasonable expenses will be paid and admission to the show will be free.
  You would be expected to participate as a “willing volunteer” dancer
in the 4 shows we are doing on the day and there might be a chance for
musicians to play as well. The first show is at 10.30 so being there by
10 would be essential and you would be finished by 5.30.
The mAy team is a loose collection of dancers and musicians put together
by Mike Ruff for events of this type and this will be our 4th event.

If you are interested please contact Mike as soon as possible on 01727
831917 or 07780 960903 email mikeruffmusic at btconnect.com.