[FF_Announce] Garden Dance and BBQ

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Fri Jul 15 17:23:35 BST 2016

Hi Folks,

The Friday Folk Garden Dance will be on Friday 22 July from 7:45pm at
the usual address. (Please phone 01727 856508 if you're not sure where
it is). Everyone is welcome. There's no need to bring anything but some
people like to bring extra drinks and chairs. We'll be having various
club callers and music from Spring Greens. The event will take place
whatever the weather. If we can't dance outside we will just move indoors.

The Friday Folk BBQ will be on Friday 12 August from 7:45pm at the same
address. Again everyone is welcome and the event will be on whatever the
weather. Friday Folk will provide basic barbecue fare of chicken,
sausages and veggie burgers. Please feel free to bring along other items
to share.

The new Friday Folk programme starting on 2 September is now on the
website at http://www.fridayfolk.org.uk

See you soon.

Bob Barrett, Friday Folk