[FF_Announce] Garden Dance, BBQ and new programme

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Tue Jul 21 15:01:07 BST 2015

Hi Folks,

The Friday Folk Garden Dance will be on Friday 24 July from 7:45pm at
the usual address. (Please phone 01727 856508 if you're not sure).
There's no need to bring anything but some people like to bring extra
drinks and chairs. We'll be having various club callers and music from
Mike Ruff. The weather is usually fine. If wet, we'll move indoors.

The Friday Folk BBQ will be on Friday 14 August from 7:45pm at the same
address. Again everyone is welcome. Friday Folk will provide basic
barbecue fare of chicken, sausages and veggie burgers. Please feel free
to bring other items to share.

The new Friday Folk programme starting on 4 September is below.

See you soon.

Bob Barrett, Friday Folk

----------------
Autumn 2015
4 Sep	Bob Barrett and Spring Greens
11 Sep	Mike Bennett and Friday Folk Band
18 Sep	Club callers and AGM
25 Sep	Bea Hawkins
2 Oct	Wendy Harrup and The Gallows Hillbillies
9 Oct	Colin Hume and FF Band
16 Oct	Paul Garner and Spring Greens
17 Oct	Saturday Dance at Samuel Ryder with Mary Devlin (USA)
	and Wild Ride
23 Oct	Dance through History with Mike Ruff
30 Oct	Bob Barrett
6 Nov	Suzanne Farmer and FF Band
13 Nov	Frances Oates and The Turnabouts
20 Nov	Dave Kerridge
27 Nov	Cajun with Tim and Madeleine
4 Dec	Mark Elvins and FF Band
11 Dec	Christmas Special with Mike Bennett and Cloudburst
18 Dec	Carol singing around St Albans