[FF_Announce] Friday Folk Programme for January

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Tue Mar 27 12:40:34 BST 2012

Hi All,

Please see details below of our next Friday Folk programme starting on
13 April.

We have one more session this term on 30 March with Wendy Harrup and
Spring Greens. Then we are closed for Easter on 6 April.

Programme for Summer 2012

   13 Apr  Mike Bennett & FF Band
   20 Apr  Bob Lilley
   27 Apr  Eileen Sinden
   4 May   Dave Kerridge
   11 May  Bob Barrett & FF Band
   18 May  Dave Parsons
   25 May  Paul Garner and Amphora
   1 Jun   Club Callers
   8 Jun   Suzanne Farmer & FF Band
   15 Jun  Mark Elvins and Spring Greens

   16 Jun  Saturday Special at Francis Bacon with Geoff Cubitt,
           Vic Smith and Mollie Koenigsberger. £8

   22 Jun  Bob Barrett
   29 Jun  Mike Bennett
   6 Jul   American Old & New with Ian Edlin
   13 Jul  Colin Hume & FF Band
   20 Jul  Garden Dance with Spring Greens (phone for details)

   17 Aug  Friday Barbecue (phone for details)

   7 Sep   New term begins

Regards, Bob