[FF_Announce] Friday Folk Programme for January

Friday Folk info at fridayfolk.org.uk
Mon Dec 5 17:46:54 GMT 2011

Hi All,

Please see details below of the next programme starting in January 2012.

We have just two more sessions in 2011. On 9th December it's the
Christmas Party with Chris Turner and music from Cloudburst. It runs
from 7:45 to 11:00 pm and entry is £5. The dress code is loud colours
and garish patterns. There will be an American supper (bring a small
plate of food to share) and fruit punch provided.

On 16th December we have Carol Singing around the streets of St Albans
in aid of Macmillan Nurses. Meet at St Pauls Church Hall, Blandford
Road, AL1 4JP, at 7:45 pm. All singers and musicians welcome.

Programme for Spring 2012

  6 Jan Sue Magee
13 Jan Bob Barrett
20 Jan Barrie Bullimore and FF Band