[FF_Announce] Friday Folk starts 29 April

tenbob1 at ymail.com tenbob1 at ymail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:52:30 BST 2011

Hi,

Your news update from Friday Folk.

We will be open again after the Easter break on Friday 29th April.
It's a Club Callers evening where we extend an open invitation to
anyone who would like to call a dance to take the floor. We'll have a
selection of dance books and CDs on hand and help will be available if
needed. Why not have a go at calling one of your favourite dances?

And make a date for our Saturday Special dance on 7th May at Francis
Bacon School, Drakes Drive, St Albans, AL1 5AR. Our guest caller from
Atlanta, Georgia, is the world-renowned Cis Hinkle. Providing the
music will be Gareth and Linda of the English Contra Dance Band. It
starts at 7:45 pm and tickets are £8 on the door. It promises to be an
excellent evening.

Our programme for the next term is listed below.

See you soon, Bob

www.fridayfolk.org.uk

29 Apr  Club Callers
6 May   Colin Hume & FF Band
7 May   Saturday Special - Cis Hinkle & English Contra Dance Band
         at Francis Bacon School, Drakes Drive, St Albans, AL1 5AR,
         £8, 7:45 to 11:30.
13 May  Barrie Bullimore
20 May  Nigel Close
27 May  Club Callers
3 Jun   Brenda Godrich & FF Band
10 Jun  Suzanne Farmer
17 Jun  Salsa with Niall and Lyn
24 Jun  Rachel and Thomas Bending
1 Jul   Irish Dancing with Pat Murphy
8 Jul   Bob Barrett & FF Band
15 Jul  Mike Bennett
22 Jul  Garden Dance with Spring Greens (phone for details)

         Summer break

13 Aug  Saturday evening BBQ (phone for details)

2 Sep   Autumn Term begins